Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

one shoe is faded

kerry

One of the Regulars
:( Hi Ladies, I just bought a pair of Clarks shoes in the sales. When I got them home I noticed that one shoe is a little lighter in colour than the other. It has obviously faded in the sun. They are brown ox blood colour. Should I take them back or will they even up with polish? Hubby said you wouldbnt notice when they are on, I did though.
Kerry xx

kerry

One of the Regulars
I took them back... it would have bugged me everytime I wore them. Luckily enough they had another pair in stock. Thanks anyway:)

Laura Chase

One Too Many
I sure do understand where you are coming from. My boyfriend and girlfriends and everyone else would also say "Oh that doesn't show", but to me it would, because I'd know they aren't perfect and would be aware of the flaw every single time I wore them. So I'm glad you got them exchanged. :)

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I would definitely have exchanged them otherwise you would keep noticing it. Are the shoes you're talking about 30s style t-bars by the way? If so I got those in the sale too, they are so cute and comfortable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana