Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Only 3 takers on the Fino Fino.

Sergei

Gone Home
Originally posted by Panamabob
Yes. About 90% of the time when I go to www.fedoralounge.com the only listings at the bottom are The Observation Bar and News and the other three are not there.

Panamabob,
I did a little experiment and I logged myself out of the fedoralounge. After logging out, I replicated what you witnessed above. In order to see everything available to you, you need to log in first (lower right) and then you will see "Classifieds".

-S

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Mystery solved!

I'll just start loggin in first, instead of second...better to keep everyone happy...this is Optimo love heaven here...not saying anything bad at all. I have great respect for guys who treat these Montecristis well.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
It is true that I have designed certain community forums to only be seen by registered members. Lurkers don't need to see community information like classifieds and The Observation Bar if they don't care to be apart of our club.

I don't think about it much...because I don't log off. There is a check box that you can click to keep you from having to log in each time. If you do that you should always be able to see the entire site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points