Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

One last comment on this = I mainly bought it for my 55th birthday present to myself & it being a 150th Anniversary of Stetson BUT this hat does NOT have the 150th pin as I expected it to.
It also does NOT have 150th holographic sticker that my Excellent Stratoliner has. There is nothing showing this was a 2015/150th model. Serious miss there IMHO by HatCo & Stetson.

Hmmm...my Stetsonian had no holographic sticker; I don't believe I've seen that. I did get the pin, but took it off.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
It also does NOT have 150th holographic sticker that my Excellent Stratoliner has. There is nothing showing this was a 2015/150th model. Serious miss there IMHO by HatCo & Stetson.

Interesting, Tom......I would think Hatco would be releasing EVERYTHING with the 150 year branding that was made in 2015. It was quite a momentous occasion and its something to be remembered for years to come. Missed opportunity by HATCO indeed!

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Grand%20Central_zpsb9jhdygq.jpg

Posted this in the "What Hat Are You Wearing" thread already. But it is a Stetson Grand Central open crown that I shaped into a C-crown.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Who got the new Stetson email about the New Spring Line-Up?
There is what looks like a straw Open Road in the photo with contrasting band & edge ribbon.
I've looked all thru that "catalog" & can't find that hat.
Found an OR with just the contrasting band ribbon but not with the contrasting edge binding.

the hemp OR ?

Deckard posted it a couple weeks ago as a teaser

I've been calling and emailing around and only heard back from JJ who said they will have it in stock in coming weeks and to keep checking the site

looks very interesting to me ... I have a feeling I'll own one

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto