Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Parting Men's Hair: Where Should I Part Mine?

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
There's only one way to go with that Nathan, and it's Arthur Scargill. You owe it to yourself!

Arthur-Scargill.jpg

I'm afraid I haven't the fortitude to pull it off!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
All this talk is making me think about cutting my hair. It's pretty much chin-length again. Maybe take along some images from those Australian criminals books.

You have to be careful when you take photos along to a barber. A friend of mine took his barber a photo of Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List (full SS uniform etc) and asked for him to copy the cut. I can't imagine what his barber thought!

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You have to be careful when you take photos along to a barber. A friend of mine took his barber a photo of Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List (full SS uniform etc) and asked for him to copy the cut. I can't imagine what his barber thought!

Probably best to cut the picture above the coat's collar, especially in that case.

later

Pinhead

One of the Regulars
Ha!

A young man's question!

I used to part my hair like a wild man, with thick black tresses, European like.

Now...

It doesn't matter.

Now, I'm like an Irish attorney, at the pub, with Einstein hair.

It doesn't matter where I part it... it just does what it wants.

(It looks good with a fine hat, though.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana