Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patterns - Large Bust sizes

Honey Doll

Practically Family
I was out today and found a stack of 30s and 40s dresses in larger bust sizes (44in mostly). They were all $10 or less. I didn't pick them up, b/c they weren't my size, but then thought some of the ladies here might like them.

Would there be any takers if I went back and got them? I know it can be difficult to find them in this bust size.

Honey Doll

glamour-girl

One of the Regulars
i'm always on the look for patterns with 40+ bust, but this size is super hard to find in vintage patterns, almost impossible :( i say get the patterns and sell them on e-bay...i'll be the first bidder ;)

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Got 'Em!

I went back and picked them up. There are 11 patterns, one of which is a 40, one is a 48 and rest are 42s and 44s. There are a couple from the 30s, mostly mid-40s with a couple being later 40's in age.

I will scan them in soon. I will try to do this tonight, but hubby is taking me dancing, so it may not be until tomorrow night.

Price is $7 a piece, plus $2 shipping in the US and actual shipping costs for out of country. If you want one, put your dibs to it on this thread noting the pattern # and PM me with your mailing address.

I'm glad there is interest. There are some very sweet patterns here!

Honey Doll

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Don't dib yet!

I want to be sure everyone gets a chance at this and to be as fair as possible. This was a really lucky find!

I'll post the patterns. First to dib for any pattern noting the pattern number gets that particular pattern. Only 2 patterns per customer. If there are some left over after that, you can get more. Sound fair?

Honey Doll

zaika

One Too Many
darn...prettyfaythe you got to the 48 inch one before me!!!

LadyDay, can i share the 30's ones with you? lol

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I assume its gonna be a first come first served sort if thing.

I just want to see what they are. I have no dibs :) But if I manage to get one (or more) we sure can share! :D

LD

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Simplicity 2495 (Bust 42)

AimeeKo

HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto