Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Personal Heat

Mycroft

One Too Many
Me, personally, I have a 1917 British Lee-Enfield No. 1 Mark III, in working condition.

Wish List
WWI Colt .45
WWII Colt .45
WWII M1 Garand
WWII MI Carbine-paratrooper type
WWI M1903 Spingfield with a Paterson Device
Smith and Westen No. 3 Russian Army
British WWI Webley Mk. VI with lanyard

The Wingnut

One Too Many
I currently have an Italian copy of the CZ TT in 9mm.

If I can work up the money, that'll be replaced with a Springfield Armory Mil-Spec parkerized G.I. 1911.

Wish list:

M-1 Garand
Savage Model 99
Remington M1875 in .357
Short-barreled Colt SAA w/ birdshead grips in .357
Remington Model 11 Shotgun

It's next to impossible to get a concealed carry license in CA. I'm pretty sure that open carry is illegal, as well. I wouldn't want to get caught packing illegally.

DBLIII

One of the Regulars
Mycroft:
I carry a Colt 1911 Officer's Model in 45 ACP and a Kel-Tec P32 every day, actually all the time I'm awake.
Have a pile of other stuff, as I work in the firearms industry.
Wish list? A Thompson! Of course, that would take a winning lottery ticket for what those are bringing these days :cry:

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Lee Enfield

Mycroft, I used to have something interesting- an Antipodean post-war Lee-Enfield conversion to a sporting rifle- the 303/25.
Uses the .303 brass, but re-necked to take a smaller .25" projectile.
This was a relatively early, flat shooting, smaller calibre game round- good for Kangaroos in the Australian outback and also for New Zealand wild goat and deer on the mountains. Maybe this is interesting to you...(?)
When I used to live in NZ and before the Firearms laws were revised, I also had a stainless Ruger Mini-14 and a Chinese Norinco AK-47 copy, and many and varied .22 bolt and semis. Did a little pistol shooting but never owned one.

I like guns but don't have any immediate plans to buy any more.

BT.

binkmeisterRick

A-List Customer
Hmmmm..let's see.... I currently have an Enfield rifle, but it's got headspace issues, so I won't be firing it... There's an old single barrel top-break 12 ga shotgun my late father-in-law gave me. It's great for shooting clay pigeons. I've got a Winchester 30-30 model 94 lever action which I love. After that, I've got a WWII S&W Victory revolver and an 1895 Russian Nagant officer's revolver. My wish list can vary any moment, but it DOES include a good Tommy gun! ;)

bink

Michaelson

One Too Many
A snub nose Taurus model 605 .357. For a BIG job, a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag....one never knows when they may stumble across a bear or moose or something in a back alley. [huh] ;) Regards. Michaelson

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Nothing laughable about an airsoft gun, they're great to practice trigger pull with. They make it possible to get in the habit of pulling the trigger without flinching. The .45 in my avatar is a KWC 6mm spring air.

And there's no BB gun in Raiders, she's saying that the BB gun she has looks like one of the guns from that movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ