Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of hatters tools

John Galt

Vendor
You are right about that hat. Maybe it was hung on a nail, who knows?

Has anyone heard from Hatter4 recently - since his last post here?

Willybob

A-List Customer
I'm in the market for a basic rounding jack (brim trimmer) and a tolliker. can anyone point me to a resource?

humanshoes

One Too Many
I'm in the market for a basic rounding jack (brim trimmer) and a tolliker. can anyone point me to a resource?
Hello Willybob, I have a rounding jack available if you still need one and can make you an antler handled tolliker. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hatter4

One of the Regulars
You are right about that hat. Maybe it was hung on a nail, who knows?

Has anyone heard from Hatter4 recently - since his last post here?

John thanks for asking. I was in the hospital for 8 days got out last tuesday. could not breath i have pulmonary hypertenison and conjestive heart failure. am now on water pills. Oliver hatter4

EstherWeis

Vendor
I love this thing.
Nothing special, but can't do without!

1fc51433c096e2d578cabe6faa37b93a.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
John thanks for asking. I was in the hospital for 8 days got out last tuesday. could not breath i have pulmonary hypertenison and conjestive heart failure. am now on water pills. Oliver hatter4

Oliver, I'm glad to hear you're out of the hospital and at least able to participate in the forum. Sending well-wishes your way.

John Galt

Vendor

Oliver, I'm very sorry to hear that but am glad you are out. I hope that you don't live in a dusty or smoky environment (like California's North Valley). It's probably a good idea for all of us to use a HEPA mask when pouncing.

John Galt

Vendor
Oliver, when and if your condition allows, would you be willing to post photos of your hatter's brim planes? I have been researching these but the photos I've found are severely lacking in detail. They seem to be a very rare item indeed.

Hatter4

One of the Regulars
Oliver, when and if your condition allows, would you be willing to post photos of your hatter's brim planes? I have been researching these but the photos I've found are severely lacking in detail. They seem to be a very rare item indeed.

first thank to all of you that remembered me and wished me get well . John give me a few days and will post the photos you asked about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points