Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pipe Smokers Unite!

Flash

Familiar Face
Does anybody has an experience with Peterson`s Holiday Season 2012 tobacco? I have bought it everytime before christmas for last years and the tobacco was good. For this year Holiday the reviews are not so good.

Flash

Familiar Face
So I tried the Petersons Holiday Season 2012. It is very very soft and very very sweet tobacco. But it has nice smell for the others.

furious

New in Town
I have been back on the briar for several years now. I smoke 2-4 pipes a day usually, and I cannot imagine my life without them. Mostly estate English in my collection of about 75 pipes, and I have found that I am most partial to pre-trans Barlings and English mixtures.

RudyN

One of the Regulars
I have been smoking pipes for about seven years after a 30 year layoff. I have some managed to accumulate about 60 pipes and the ones I like the most are either Petersons or the ones Boswell from Chambersburg PA makes.

Hamlet

New in Town
Every once in a while one deserves a little treat. Turntable fired up, lights low, phone off. Two fingers of CC Sherry Cask neat and nice bowl something.

diary_zpsd5e04648.jpg

newsman

One of the Regulars
An exceptionally written article with eternal relevance and common sentiments. Even if your endearment for pipe smoking is not covered here, this will lead you back to it. Thanks to Miles Borocky.

M.

Funny. I started with a pipe back in college. Straight stems, as time went on those with slight bends. Blends of nice Virginia burley.

I don't smoke often....when I do it's normally a cigar...but I often find myself in a dove hunting field with a pipe and a side by side.

Many a time people mentioned how nice it smells...

Harp

I'll Lock Up
I am breaking in a new nording from Iwan Ries, If your ever in Chicago the shop is amazing.

Ghost

I second your opinion of Iwan Ries in Chicago. Don't be fooled by the shabby first-floor entrance...the smoking lounge there is not to be missed!

Iwan Ries' entrance is a tad shabby, but once upstairs the shop is all the more unique. Frog Morton is my choice brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ