Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Playboys on Parade!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Deep blue (Cadet blue?) Playboy. Pictures are with flash, so it appears lighter than it is. Super light and floppy.

B

playboy_1.jpg
playboy_2.jpg
playboy_3.jpg
playboy_4.jpg
playboy_5.jpg
playboy_6.jpg

philosophy101

A-List Customer

buler

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all of the comments. I had a cadet blue Strat and this blue is deeper, so maybe there is another blue? I couldn't find another blue color name. It does fit me because it was stretched from a 7 to a 7 1/4. But the brim is too much for me. I usually stick with 2 1/2". My daughter says I should still wear it, but I don't know...

B

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
That is one sweet lid, Anthony! That's a dream hat for me, right there. So is that Three Way. You have so many nice Vita Felts.

thank you Tommy

those Borsalinos you showed in the Depp thread have me drooling

I'm trying to emulate that bash on my new (old) gray OR ... love how that looks

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Anthony, that is a gorgeous hat. Great color on the ribbon. A beautiful reddish brown.

thanks Harv !

I have way too many brown hats ... but there was no way i was passing up one of my bucket list hats for the color of the felt

and it turns out that it is a quite different brown than any of my other browns ... and like you said ... the ribbon really pops off the brown without too much contrast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana