Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Possible TRADE Eastman B-3 My Size 44 for a 46

CBI

One Too Many
Hello Gents:

I recently had a great jacket trade experience with a forum member where we both ended up very happy with the result and only “for postage”

Going to throw this out there. I love my Eastman dark seal B-3, its the best. I think its their Standard Edition B-3. I don’t wear it much but when I do, its great. I am a size 44 and so is the jacket. The fit is near perfect but I can’t really wear anything thick under it. Luckily, the jacket is so warm, a t-shirt/single layer is all one needs while wearing this in VERY cold temps. The issue is being in these cold temps and then removing the jacket for whatever reason……………….

A size 46 might work better for me so just wondering if anyone has the same jacket in a size 46 that would like to trade DOWN for in size for a 44. I do really like the seal brown. I would consider an ELC B-3, ANJ-4, Irvin or maybe an ELC D-1. My jacket does have scuff marks and some thinning shearling on the cuffs (see pics). I would certainly be fine with trading for a jacket with wear (even if more wear than the one I am trading). As nice as Aero’s shearling jackets are, I would rather stick with ELC or maybe a Good Wear (the few GW shearlings that are out there). Your jacket would need to measure a bit larger than mine.

PM/Start A Conversation if interested. With these heavy jackets, its probably only practical to do a US trade as overseas shipping would be very expensive. Again, I love the jacket with no plans to sell it but in the off chance I could go up a size, it might be a more practical jacket. Just giving this a shot, if no joy, absolutely no worries, still have a cracking jacket that would be hard to top!

My measurements are a hair smaller than what the HPA website shows for standard measurements for an ELC B-3 size 44. But darn close:
Jacket flat on table, taught when measuring.
Arm Length: Shoulder seam to end - 24 3/4 inches
Back Length: Collar seam to bottom - 25 inches
Pit to Pit: - 24 1/2 inches
Front- Zipper - 22 inches
Shoulders - Straight Across: 20 inches

IMG_0092.jpg
IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0098.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg

Last edited: