• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Post New Hats Here!

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Rundquist, May 4, 2004.

1. AbbaDatDeHat

AbbaDatDeHat Familiar Face

2. Thanks Bowen

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  3. Love this hat Mike! Wish it fit you (or me).

Awesome to see the additional pics Michael! Congrats!

Zombie_61, Michael R. and msoliday like this.
  4. Thanks Bob

5. My Adam arrived today. It's a bit dusty and there are a few moth nibbles, I'm happy for the price paid.

I won't be able to clean it and work on shaping until tomorrow. Any guesses on age? I'm thinking 60s or 70s.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171128/aeb9baf9bf9131fcdf86dafab53f0839.jpg[/IMG][​IMG]

Not sure if I should send it off to get the moth damaged worked on or wear it as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boze, steur, Steve1857 and 13 others like this.
  6. I REALLY like that hat but I'm in lust with that ribbon bow! I've got to get back to my bench and see if I can come close to making one of those!! THANKS for sharing your great find!!!

7. It does look Elephant colored. Super liner graphics. Probably not as a wrinkly as elephant skin.

steur, Michael R. and Zombie_61 like this.
  8. Samuel

Samuel Practically Family

Knox Premire, the brim binding is a toned down salmon color that's hard to register. In fact the color changes in direct lighting. Other than that it's pretty spot on.

IMG_4567.JPG IMG_4564.JPG IMG_4563.JPG IMG_4566.JPG IMG_4565.JPG IMG_4568.JPG IMG_4562.JPG IMG_4561.JPG

9. Beautiful Knox @Samuel ! Congratulations

10. Samuel

Samuel Practically Family

Thank you Michael!

Zombie_61 and Michael R. like this.
  11. Zombie_61, Samuel and Michael R. like this.
  12. Steve1857

Steve1857 One of the Regulars

Zombie_61, Michael R. and Samuel like this.
  13. New to forum and had to post my new hat from Mike at Buckaro 15119720718271850333478.jpg o Hatters.

14. Weird. When trying to post an attaboy for Samuel, the Lounge page sez I don't have permission to comment on his post. Gremlins.

Super Champ though. That liner is beautiful Samuel. Nice snag.

Zombie_61, Michael R. and Samuel like this.
  15. 20171129_104331.jpg Another view of my new hat from Buckaroo.

16. NICE Hat , Mike Moore does a really good job . It looks navy blue on my monitor . Gotta love a Blue Hat .

17. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

Good looking.

Michael R. likes this.
  18. It is actually black but does have a bluish hue in sunlight. It is a 50/50 blend and fits perfectly which is amazing since it was all done online. Mike is amazing and I had the hat in a little over a week.
    Rick