Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Putting it all together

MKL

A-List Customer
WR, is the Stetson a Whippet by chance? Got a pic of it?

That top hat of yours ain't bad either!

Thanks.

MKL

Wild Root

Gone Home
My top hat? Thanks! It's kind of hard to "Top" a Top Hat! ;)

The stetson is a Royal Stetson! Here is a photo of me wearing it. Not the best photo, but it will do for now.

1151558img4qa.jpg

WR.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Small stripes in the shirt working in concert with big stripes in the tie (if the stripes were the same scale they would be fighting for attention).
The plaid jacket works with the tie because they are two different patterns of the same scale.

Deckardinaction-vi.jpg

MKL

A-List Customer
WR, I don't know which I would like to have - the hat or the car. Ok, both. :)

I once had a '50 Plymouth Deluxe - 2 door coupe. Nice driving. Wifey loved it.

MKL

Wild Root

Gone Home
BT, I know it's hard to tell the color in that photo but, that's the Olive Stetson. I'll have to take a few photos of it soon. :cheers1:

MKL, you had a 1950 Plymouth? How cool is that! Plymouths are good cars! I love my 46 very much. I'd sure like to see a photo of it some time. PM me if you want to chat about MoPar's.

WR

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
Mr. Deckard,

Is that a vintage tie you're wearing? Have I seen that one in person? oh and Rob... those shoes in your pic are incredible... it's times like these when (since we're the same size) it's a good thing that you live two hours away and gas is expensive, but keep one eye open tonight. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112