Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reining Hats and Dogs

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Dobbs and doggo
92508a04c0ce86923c612d2bf690ff3d.jpg

Good luck! No experience here with that sort of thing, so no advice to give.

Thanks. My first as well. Up until a short time ago the only two places in AL for this was at the vet school at Auburn and the guy we're seeing about 25 mi. from here. He's done around 6,000 of these procedures.

Took a shepherd to him years ago when his office was in B'ham. Good guy. I feel pretty good about it but I'd rather it be me.

Thanks. My first as well. Up until a short time ago the only two places in AL for this was at the vet school at Auburn and the guy we're seeing about 25 mi. from here. He's done around 6,000 of these procedures.

Took a shepherd to him years ago when his office was in B'ham. Good guy. I feel pretty good about it but I'd rather it be me.
I hate it when my dogs are hurt.:(

Hope the little guy come back like gangbusters, Greg. How old is he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ