Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Round 3 Beauty Box Official Thread

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
I am so excited! I will post pics of my choices and message Amy Jeanne for her mailing information as soon as I get the box. :)

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
I added two of the Flaunt palettes, one's larger, with eyes, lips, blush, and powder, plus fold out make up cards with tips for different looks. I think ThemThereEyes chose the smaller one, which may only have eye shadows. There's also a mirror attached to the flip-up lid. I found several different ones on clearance early in the year and couldn't resist them, especially with the retro graphics. Here's a shot of some of the things I added. I'll have to get a picture of a Flaunt palette opened up. So cute....

4bdf3ce7.jpg
[/IMG]

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
Yes, it is the smaller of the two palettes. It's very cute and I really like the colors and some of their names. I have the box packed, and boy was it rough. It actually bulges up a bit. I'll have to take a picture of the inside of the palette and post it for you.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I'd love to see the inside of the palette. That packaging is darling!

:laugh: I think we're all having trouble with the box this round... it was packed to the gills to begin with! Once again I need to reiterate that everyone needs to be a little "greedier" than usual with their choices. We need to slim this box down!

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hi ladies- sorry to be late to the party- but I finally have my computer back.

This is what I took:

I already wore the foundation and one of the eye shadows to a wedding with a rust colored dress. :)

I'm glad someone took the spoolies. I was determined to make them fit!

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
So excited to get this!! Just gave ThemThereEyes my address! YouTube video of me opening, picking my stuff out, AND putting my contributions in! :D

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
sheeplady - I love that foundation, it works really well for me. The True Match line has a really nice selection of colors to match everyone. I almost took that bronze Milani shadow, too. So pretty!

Amy Jeanne - I cannot wait for your video! :laugh: What a fun idea!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Okay but seriously, you ladies are posting your supposed "hauls" and it is like 6 items! I need y'all to be emptying out this box so we can fit more new stuff in!

I'm really thinking of setting a "minimum number of items you have to take out" to being at least 15. Otherwise we're going to end up with 2 boxes floating around!

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Okay but seriously, you ladies are posting your supposed "hauls" and it is like 6 items! I need y'all to be emptying out this box so we can fit more new stuff in!

I'm really thinking of setting a "minimum number of items you have to take out" to being at least 15. Otherwise we're going to end up with 2 boxes floating around!

I took 9 items. I still felt greedy. lol I do like the minimum number idea. It would make me feel less greedy if I knew there was a minimum number.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
^ Good!!!

Okay from now on, everyone needs to take at least a dozen items. I'm not gonna say you HAVE to, because if you honestly can't find 12 things you want, I hate to see people just take stuff & then toss it - but I'm going to "strongly suggest" that everyone try to find at least 12-15 items to pull out & keep. Sound good?

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
The package is in Philly and it has "Departed the sorting facility"!! YEAY!! I hope I have a nice box waiting for me when I get home :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points