Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[Sell Or Trade] Schott Perfecto 118 Size 40 (for a 38) $575

Marioray

New in Town
Hello everyone! This is my first post on here, and I'm looking to sell this Schott Perfecto jacket I recently purchased. It's in excellent condition, only worn twice by me and a handful of times by the first owner, since it looked practically new when I purchased it. I'm a size 40 in the slimmer fitting 613/618, but purposely sized up to layer under it, but quickly realized it's a little too big and that I could layer under a 38 as well. The leather feels great, I instantly fell in love with it when I first touched it, which is why I need one in my size. In the photos you can see the measurements of the jacket, but if you have more questions or would like more info, don't hesitate to message or email me. I'm looking to either trade this for a 118 in similar condition, or sell it for $575.

My email is mariorayjustice95@gmail.com

Here is an imgur album just in case there is a problem uploading the files directly (on mobile): http://m.imgur.com/a/e3X4k

Marioray

New in Town
Price lowered

Im looking for at least $500 for this jacket, that before shipping and any fees. PM me if interested.

Alternatively, I'm accepting trades for a 118 size 38, or a 618/613 size 40 (HH or steerhide).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points