Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shorpy All Stars

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Charlie-Chaplin-in-colour-2-520x439.jpg

Charlie Chaplin in color.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Yep we can .... let me know where these other belong and I will move them.
I have no idea where they should be placed......and they are decent pics.......but we're talking Shorpy here..........[huh]

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Can we please restrict this thread to Shorpy photos.

I can start another thread with just vintage images of people in hats. If you wish. Shorpy post mostly images of buildings due to the nature of where he gets his images. I started reading Shorpy due to the building pictures as my brother and niece are architech's an my whole family have a design bent. But hey we can always have another thread.:)
Also to see the images from Shorpy they have to self hosted as the links to the image break after a day. Other hat picture one might find can be direct linked.

With that a Shorpy picture for Tomasso.

web.jpg

Last edited:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I'd say there's a rather well defined curl in the brim, just along the edge of the binding. But then the brim's got a good snap, too, so the alleged curl might still be an optical illusion... [huh]

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
I'd say there's a rather well defined curl in the brim, just along the edge of the binding. But then the brim's got a good snap, too, so the alleged curl might still be an optical illusion... [huh]

5745956049_29005e28a0_o.png

Looks like a wide binding gentle up-brim that's been snapped at the front edge with limited success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk