Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show off your Ebay finds and purchases

rue

Another Russian watch. :)
This time a Slava (Glory)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330541751551?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Slava1.jpg

Nice watch V.C.! I like the red :)

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Ebay and Amazon should have most anything you need. Then there's Zappos for footwear. Depends how picky you are.
I can't buy vintage kicks off the bay because I need a wide 13. You could have huge feet :eeek:

rue

Ebay and Amazon should have most anything you need. Then there's Zappos for footwear. Depends how picky you are.
I can't buy vintage kicks off the bay because I need a wide 13. You could have huge feet :eeek:

Well, the average vintage size is a 5 (as Mr. Chevalier so sweetly pointed out on another thread :p ) and I'm an 8 1/2 :(

I'll keep looking..... I haven't gotten all the way through zappos, so there's hope. Thank you Travis :)

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Does aukro.cz, which is equivalent of ebay, count? Yesterday I won Czechoslovak portable gramophone Supraphon Supralion GP 03 from the first half of the fifties (!). Photo is illustrative from radiohistoria.sk. Mine is missing the ring which fixes tonearm.

DSC03157.JPG

Warbaby

One Too Many
Nifty little record player, Giftmacher! I checked out aukro.cz - looks like a good auction to watch. I don't speak Czech, but I won't let that get in the way of hunting for cool vintage and antique buys (I did manage to blunder my way through registering, though). Are payments usually made via bank transfer? (I have a bank account in the EU that I use when buying on other European auction sites).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk