Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show off your Porkpies

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
black sheep hat on.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks - the stock ribbon was 1" black, matching the felt. But a few weeks ago I saw the Mike Hammer film "My Gun Is Quick" (1957). For some reason, the police photographers were all wearing pork pies. The hats had contrasting ribbons that were at least 1/2 the height of the crown. They looked so ... right!

JimK

New in Town
Showed up in the mail today... usually I get hats sized 7 5/8 or 61 cm, but this Christy's was at a great price & I figured the 61 cm hats are usually a bit snug so really a little bigger is OK because I can just put in a little extra liner material and it should fit perfectly. Well, it fit perfectly out of the box!

IMG_2204_zps3745b5cf.jpg

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
Hi Guys, sorry I've been absent for a while.... so, how many of you have gone the PorkPie route? come on, you know you want to.... let's start seeing them ..

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
Hi guys, just to let you know... I've just joined the queue with Bob at Black Sheep Hat Works for another Porkie... exciting times ahead...Watch this space!!

Reactions: RJR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points