Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their suits

The Duke

One of the Regulars
duke008.jpg

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
more international flavor

From south of the border, my own personal biggest style influence, Mexican comedian Tin-Tan (real name German Valdes)
000879.jpg

In a zoot suit
tintan.jpg

Wild Root

Gone Home
So far so good! I like what I see... now, here's a suit I've always loved... there are a few photos of Glenn Miller wearing this suit in 1939.

glenn39pn1.jpg

I've also loved this suit of Bob's!

bobhope2rr3.jpg

Wouldn't mind this one from King Kong!

kongar6.jpg

=WR=

Griemersma

One of the Regulars
Excellent Choices

Here is one of my favorite Flynn pictures:

039_25514Errol-Flynn-Posters.jpg

Mickey Rooney is an interesting choice, but I totally agree! In the Andy Hardy films, he is one of the best-dressed teenagers ever. It might also help to explain this:

avagardner10.jpg

Love the Bringing Up Baby pic. Here's one from my other favorite Carey Grant comedy:

b9.jpg

Now that's a nice SB.

Not sure why this guy has this expression on his face, but man, I love his suit:

2133vx.jpg

Last but not least, one stylish group. (had to get William in this thread somehow...)

myrnaloy3.jpg

--G.R.

Wild Root

Gone Home
That is a GREAT photo!!! Such a nice casual type of photo... I LOVE IT!!! Just look how sweet Myrna looks... oh, so sweet.

myrnaloy3.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now, I have this photo some where in my files... the guy looks as if he didn't want this photo taken for the risk his wife might find him out.lol But, I totally dig the suit!!! Those are the most insane lapels I've seen! I'd wear that suit in a flash, that suit is real sharpie!
2133vx.jpg

=WR=

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Wild Root said:
That is a GREAT photo!!! Such a nice casual type of photo... I LOVE IT!!! Just look how sweet Myrna looks... oh, so sweet.

myrnaloy3.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I remember seeing this photo in Myrna Loy's autobiography. I believe that's Dashiell Hammett on the right. Nick and Nora together with their "creator," how apropos!

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points