• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Show us your Guns!

Discussion in 'The Display Case' started by Undertow, Jun 24, 2007.

1. One gun to rule them all . . . IMG_0279.jpg IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0281.jpg

2. Sauer 16x16x7x57R It's going to Briley because the chokes are F/F which in our thick elk/grouse country is pretty silly. The side lever is the safety and the top lever activates the rifle barrel and raises a nice little 'V' sight though with the scope on claw mounts is less than terribly useful. However, if I was hunting grouse and a blacktail showed up I wouldn't waste time trying to mount the scope! I'm looking forward to this. Yanno, I've wanted one of these for about fifty-five years . . .

3. basbol13

basbol13 One of the Regulars

I agree I don't like this auto either, but I would carry it with the idea that if something went down and I had to use it in self defense, I'd be happy to give up this "plastic auto" instead of a Kimber 1911 or Colt Commander to local law enforcement, knowing full well that wouldn't want it either.

1955mercury likes this.
  4. basbol13

Nice looking grips. Who made them? Looks like a pair of scales I got from Gripmaker?

DeaconKC likes this.
  5. Luftwaffles

Luftwaffles One of the Regulars

Finally got my new grips. Red finished wattle from Marschal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

safetyfast, DeaconKC, Maltese and 6 others like this.
  6. They were from Brownell's.

7. basbol13

Nice...Thanks

8. Kirk H.

Kirk H. One Too Many

[​IMG]

Picked this up this past weekend. A pre 1921 M&P 38 Special. 6 digit serial number that starts with 2. In looking at several serial number data bases it puts as being manufactured sometime between 1915 and 1919. Bluing is about 90-95 %. Giving a good cleaning. Original grips with one small knick on the bottom of one of the panels. If I make it to 95 to 102 years of age I hope I am in as good of shape as this one....

Kirk

Stearmen, Oldsarge, MikePotts and 5 others like this.
  9. FedOregon

FedOregon I'll Lock Up

That's a very special piece. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Kirk H. likes this.
  10. Kirk, that's a true beauty.

Kirk H. likes this.
  11. Kirk H.

Kirk H. One Too Many

Thanks Guys

FedOregon likes this.
  12. Kirk H.

Kirk H. One Too Many

[​IMG]

Here is the Ruger Mini 14 GB that I picked up a few weeks ago

13. Daniel Hunter

Daniel Hunter One of the Regulars

This sat in the display case at my local shop for a few weeks. Fortunately it's old and obscure enough that most people don't know what it is. When they dropped the price I snapped it up.

German made Interarms import Mauser HSc .380 in nickel

[​IMG]

14. RJR

RJR I'll Lock Up

Nice weapon,I had one years ago and let it get away:(.

15. 1955mercury

1955mercury One of the Regulars

I picked up a little used 380 Bersa yesterday.
    BersaThunder380-16Feb2016.jpg

DeaconKC, RJR, FedOregon and 3 others like this.
  16. SSuperDave

SSuperDave New in Town

My wife has one like that, and for the price, it is a good shooter, and feels good in your hand. It is a PPK knockoff.

1955mercury likes this.
  17. I just saw that CZ is listing their neat little 527 mini mauser in 6.5 Grendel, so a trip to the gunshop tomorrow is in order.

DeaconKC and Kirk H. like this.
  18. If I was going to by a CZ it would either be in .505 Gibbs or 9.3x62. Can't really come up with a use for the Grendel being as I have a 6.5x55 but--enjoy!

19. Inkstainedwretch

Inkstainedwretch Practically Family

Nice shoes!

Kirk H. likes this.
  20. Kirk H.

Kirk H. One Too Many

LOL, thanks. Just noticed that my feet made it into the shot. The joys of Smart phone photography.