Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Oldsarge

One Too Many
Hi guys, its been a while. I just bought something i wanted for a long time and lucky for us european, it’s now legal to own one without any particular restriction. So here is my winchester 1897 12 gauge 30” barrel. :)

View attachment 111548
Really? How fortunate. I have my grandfather's that I need to restock now that I've had it fully restored. Maybe I need to get on it.

Woodsrunner79

New in Town
Just picked this up at my local. I'm thinking it was somebody's glovebox gun. The finish is worn on the cylinder an barrel in an almost pinpoint like pattern. Like it sat on a piece of carpet. The internals, timing and barrel are absolutely perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Corn, you have that right! I will be able eventually to get it SBR'd here in Illinois, but they have separate laws banning suppressors and full-auto. The suppressor is especially onerous as it would be great for hunters and pest control.
Agreed Deacon. Suppressors would be a logical option for those of us who have sensitive ears. These gun laws make no sense to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk