Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Halloween pics!

Blackjack

One Too Many
At Willowbrook Ballroom looking for Resurrection Mary with a couple of friends, Gina Knight (The Gina Knight Orchestra) and my piano player Greg
scottginagreg.jpg

annet

One of the Regulars
Your Gal makes a VERY convincing Bonnie!!!!!!

that gal is me, so thank you!

my boyfriend might post here too in a while, he is trying to go for a vintage style... apparently i stimulated something he has wanted for a long time (but never had the courage and knowledge to go for it)

i like the idea because he looks great in a suit ;)

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Taking the little guy out for trick or treating.
393142784.jpg

(Yes, I know morning dress should not be worn at night, but somehow holding a toddler who wants to eat chocolate while wearing lots of white picque for white tie didn't seem like a good idea...)

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Nice Mummy!

A couple of weeks before Halloween, World Zombie Day

IMGP4020.jpg

Mad Scientist, Saturday night of Halloween weekend. Alas as I went on my own, I only have these headshots....

IMGP4091.jpg

IMGP4090.jpg

50s vampire photos from the Sunday to follow when I can figure out how to get 'em off my phone.

Edward

Bartender
Thanks. Heh.... Cleopatra works well with the mummy!

I managed to upload my vampire pics. This was a more subtle look for the night itself.... bit blurry, unfortunately.

IMAG0076.jpg
IMAG0077.jpg
IMAG0079.jpg
IMAG0080.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Edward, with that scar I can't figure out if you look more like Dr. Evil or the Donald Pleasence depiction of Ernst Stavro Blofeld (You Only Live Twice version).

Heh. I've used collodium before - originally, I bought it for doing Edward Scissorhands' facial scarring. The first time I did the look in the photo above it actually was Pleasance's Blofeld I was dressed as. I love the look it gives me; I'd actually seriously consider having such a scar added cosmetically. Having my eye go that colour naturally with it would be the icing on the cake. (I was never a normal child).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points