Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

2nd time shooting the Milky Way, and I decided to add my car (of course)

f58b30fe87c0facdc40ff1896255a4f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What did you use to shoot the Milky Way, Justin?

Oh, BTW, my son was extremely impressed with the Benzilla... extremely!! Did you do the work, and wasn't that engine outlawed in the US?!

My lips are sealed!!

more vacation iPhone fooling around... the moon through a small (4") telescope.

View attachment 79146

You've inspired me to begin playing with the new Celestron NexStar 4SE tele my Son-in-law bought (late last season) for use at our cabin. It came with a smart phone fixture. Stand by!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
What did you use to shoot the Milky Way, Justin?!

I used my Nikon d750 with a Nikon 28-70mm lens. I exposed for the sky, then the car and merged the images in photoshop.

You should use it and share the results!!

The engine was a long time ago, but I haven't heard much on that in the recebt years, as the Nissan Skylines are becoming legal for import once they hit the 25 yr old mark, and with the cars comes the powerplants

I used my Nikon d750 with a Nikon 28-70mm lens. I exposed for the sky, then the car and merged the images in photoshop.

You should use it and share the results!!

The engine was a long time ago, but I haven't heard much on that in the recebt years, as the Nissan Skylines are becoming legal for import once they hit the 25 yr old mark, and with the cars comes the powerplants

Too funny, sir!! I was quite surprised and delighted that he was all over the situation. He's about your age, so I guess it figures...

A Nikon D750?! GREAT camera! Are you aware of the most recent expansion of the shutter recall?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ