Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
P_20150923_100531.jpg

Viberg for the Bureau Belfast

P_20150922_111055_HDR.jpg

Loake chukka boots

Nice

The Shooman

Practically Family
Those look heavier grade than the Sahara style Shooey or are they that style? If you wanna get ahead get a hat!

Those are the Sahara. I've now got two pairs of Sahara, one in navy and one in chocolate. Might even get a green pair next week. I bought the last pair of Navy in my size at Henry Bucks, and their is only one pair of green suede left and that is in my size also. Personally they are alittle light on for me and they are a grade below the usual classic Church's range....not as solid.

Louisa also was selling some nice Edward Green and Church's and lwas planning on getting some greens or Church's high top boots, but some Japanese bloke bought them all recently. Needless to say l was NOT impressed.

Yeah, l ain't got much hair on my head so l do need a hat. Also need to keep the sun off my face in the early Sunday mornings while meditating in the park. I am not as sophisticated as the fedora boys here, but i'm trying to do my best.
33e091dc-5e73-4b43-86f0-9b78a477eae1_zpstc2oacer.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Christmas%20for%20Daniel%20Shriner%20Cap%20Toe%20Spadies_zpsxcepu2xc.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Spades%20side%20for%20Daniel%20Xmas%20gift_zpsvwz5xb3a.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Spade%20for%20Daniel...Xmas_zpsn0itfhqz.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Spadies%20for%20Daniel%20X-Mas%20gift_zpsq5pmw1ub.jpg.html] [/URL]

I was able to do some arm twisting to be able to purchase these for an "early" Christmas gift for Daniel today. Close inspection makes me tend to think someone has paid attention to keeping these a bit on the conditioned side of life, of course I will not fully know that until they do arrive here at home.

I could not help but get these. A true spade sole of this type of shoe and in his size, does not come across my "cross hairs" very often to buy for my Husband. The sellers are super nice, and knocked a chunk of the price off, not as much as I would have wanted, but within reason. When the arrive, I will do more pictures and share after I get them cleaned up to snuff! LOL!

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Lovely. What a find!

Yes indeed, Rudie. I just had to leap on these as soon as I noticed them. I am excited to have them come here so I can clean them up, condition them and then spruce up the leather and brush the white suede, clean it with a cleaner I have, then "Bunny Bag" them back to pristine white!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow! Those look nice!

I was on these shoes like "white on rice" as soon as I observed them for sale. Originally the selling price was way out there in outer space....but I just took the time to talk with the seller and after a few pleasant conversations, the price came down enough for me to not have to take out a loan or gear up to rob a Bank! LOL!

One of our fellow Loungers that sells some great looking shoes on eBay has a nice pair of brown and white wingtip spectators, I was just about to say "hello" to him and pull the trigger on buying (they are way less money then what I just paid for these) BUT...these shoes are for Daniel, super rare and in top shape.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Those are the Sahara. I've now got two pairs of Sahara, one in navy and one in chocolate. Might even get a green pair next week. I bought the last pair of Navy in my size at Henry Bucks, and their is only one pair of green suede left and that is in my size also. Personally they are alittle light on for me and they are a grade below the usual classic Church's range....not as solid.

Louisa also was selling some nice Edward Green and Church's and lwas planning on getting some greens or Church's high top boots, but some Japanese bloke bought them all recently. Needless to say l was NOT impressed.

Yeah, l ain't got much hair on my head so l do need a hat. Also need to keep the sun off my face in the early Sunday mornings while meditating in the park. I am not as sophisticated as the fedora boys here, but i'm trying to do my best.
33e091dc-5e73-4b43-86f0-9b78a477eae1_zpstc2oacer.jpg

Very nice shoes, and the hat will sure do well indeed! So those shoes are from your neck of the woods? I ask as so far I've not seen any like them around our neck of the woods.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Those spades are really fantastic. I'd been watching them on ebay, and I'm glad they're going to a good home!

Well thank you Sir! I knew they would be a great gift for my Husband, and as they are a rare bird for me to have come across I never pass something this special up if I can humanly possibly make a purchase.

The seller of these is a real sweetie, conversed and then decided he could agree to a lower price, there was no way I could pay 900.00 for these shoes. I refrain from spending that much unless I was heading to Vass or St. Crispin. And then the bank is gonna moan even more! LOL!

You've done well finding some gems yourself!

guygardner

A-List Customer
Just got these off the internet. They're "Dieter Kuckelkorn" handmade in Spain. I really like the classic split toe design and rich brown leather. Not sure how old these are, but since the company only dates to the 1970s, they can't be too old. Still very nice, solid shoes.

image11_zpsshlt3jme.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1_zps5yizkdl5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cookie

I'll Lock Up
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Christmas%20for%20Daniel%20Shriner%20Cap%20Toe%20Spadies_zpsxcepu2xc.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Spades%20side%20for%20Daniel%20Xmas%20gift_zpsvwz5xb3a.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Spade%20for%20Daniel...Xmas_zpsn0itfhqz.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/LoveMyHats2009/Spadies%20for%20Daniel%20X-Mas%20gift_zpsq5pmw1ub.jpg.html] [/URL]

I was able to do some arm twisting to be able to purchase these for an "early" Christmas gift for Daniel today. Close inspection makes me tend to think someone has paid attention to keeping these a bit on the conditioned side of life, of course I will not fully know that until they do arrive here at home.

I could not help but get these. A true spade sole of this type of shoe and in his size, does not come across my "cross hairs" very often to buy for my Husband. The sellers are super nice, and knocked a chunk of the price off, not as much as I would have wanted, but within reason. When the arrive, I will do more pictures and share after I get them cleaned up to snuff! LOL!

That's the way they are supposed to look! Love the ram's head medallion,

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
That's the way they are supposed to look! Love the ram's head medallion,
Yes the punching on the toe is sharp. I was actually just about to say "hello" on eBay to Isshinryu101, as he has some fantastic brown and white spectators I was about to purchase, and then I happened to notice these "frenchies"....it was then all about being like a female Sherlock Holmes....("the game's afoot) and I contacted the seller. It was then all about, "let's make a deal"....to "what's my line"....and then, "the price is right"....awaiting now for them to be packed up, shipped and found at the front door! HHAA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto