Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Wolverine Evans 1000 Mile Boots.
b6574776fe69d5320f7c1fe53c92ef7d.jpg
94449b99b21ced5a65d4dd1f791a5570.jpg
d1c2e1d9f5ebf05cb916e8b78c6dba82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent acquisition, some issues from not being conditioned properly in the past, but still good enough to deserve a new set of soles.

I think I'll install some black eyelets in the lace holes to prevent more splitting.

Florsheim Imperial longwings in shell cordovan.
There is just something special with shell cordovan. It has a depth that is wonderful. It is also infamous for cracking, splitting, and generally falling abartnif not properly cared for. Right now I'm watching a pair from Meermin that are a steal compared to what shell normally sells for.

Yours are Very nice shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c9378eb06c7395c52efc2c71d46fb7c3.jpg

Zachary

One of the Regulars
Hey deadlyhandsome …

thanks for your kind words. These shoes are indeed my favourites.

Their name is "Clarks Darby Limit Wing Tips".

I bought them from eBay International, since the abundance of Clarks shoes in European stores is lean, to say the least.

While Clarks has already ceased these shoe's production, they are still available in many places at eBay, usually with prices around 120-130 euros plus S/H and customs.

They are fantastic shoes. The only problem I had with them was in the beginning that they caused my heels to rub, but they became significantly softer after applying some water to the edge of the shoe's back.

This product lineup consists also of tan and brown shoes as well as tan and greens, with the latter being the by far most seldom find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch