Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Sigh*

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marc Chevalier said:
Welcome to the early '70s. Welcome to the world of SUPERFLY. (Make sure you click on all the pictures.)

The seller says, "IF YOU HAVE CHECKED THE MARKET FOR THIS TYPE OF HAT, YOU KNOW THAT THEY RETAIL AROUND $250." The seller is still living in 1972.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-GENUINE-BE...6QQihZ008QQcategoryZ52369QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

13512527.jpg

Man, it looks like a cat licked this thing clean! The hat too! -dixon cannon lol

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
Marc Chevalier said:
SUPERFLY: THE REMAKE !

Special guest star: Burl Ives as "That honky police sergeant on the take".

lol You just almost perfectly described the actual role Burl Ives played in the 1970's TV miniseries "Roots", but replace Policeman with Politician. Man, he did a great job of being dispicable.

Swing High,
- Cousin Hepcat

ledsled

One of the Regulars
and now for the voices....

Thanks JamesPowers for putting that jingle back into my head! It's only taken me 3 decades to get it out. (Prior to that, it was the "It's a Small, Small World" from the NY World's Fair Coca Cola exhibit).... lol

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Kids Today!

A while back, I spotted Aston Kutcher(Mr.Demi Moore) sporting a rig that was nearly identical, though surely faux fur. But maybe he was right off the set of "That 70's Show".;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana