Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes

cookies, those are absolutely gorgeous shoes. As noted above, beautiful color combination. Are they NOS or did you have them refurbished - I am amazed at the condition they are in.

AdeeC

Practically Family
J Edgar Hover and his special friend.

image.jpg

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Well, I would say that price matches the quality. White part near sole needs some color correction, also the top layer of skin on a small area appears bit loose. I can can post some photos, if you like.

PeterB

One of the Regulars
I'll take your word for it. Price matches quality about sums it up. I am a little chary of ordering shoes online, particularly because of the fit, but it seems quality is difficult to check on the Internet.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Well, I would say that price matches the quality. White part near sole needs some color correction, also the top layer of skin on a small area appears bit loose. I can can post some photos, if you like.

I would think if you would have taken the picture of the shoe and sent it back to the seller, they may have wanted to replace the shoes for you. I've seen that loose leather condition on a few shoes, not sure what makes that happen? Nice looking shoes however.

Mormonopoly

Familiar Face

Checking in with a new pair of Footjoys just purchased for my Husband....these are never worn, but I will soak them and then do a bit of stretching on them to allow them to be able to fit better.

WOW! Those are absolutely stunning! I don't know what it is, but those are just perfect. I think one of the most beautiful pairs I've ever seen.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
WOW! Those are absolutely stunning! I don't know what it is, but those are just perfect. I think one of the most beautiful pairs I've ever seen.
Thanks...they will go really well with a few new suits, one a silver silk and wool sharkskin thin lapel vintage.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Those are "Foot Joys", and they ARE! The factory down the road from us just closed a couple of years back. Sad.

Yep...it is horrible....Footjoy is one of our favorite shoe company. Now all what they make is made in India or China. Mostly Golf Shoes!

These are vintage, I will know more when they arrive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana