Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephen L. Stetson Hats

First of the new hats in the collection is this one. Stephen l. Stetson in Texan Palamino colour. This hat was provided by Mike (Redfokker) to whom my thanks go for finding this one and trading it with me in my first transatlantic hat-swap. The colour and proportions of this hat are really wonderful (came with the original box too). Compared to other hats in my collection (almost all European) the brim is noticeable more stiff. Bound brim at 6cm and crown 11cm at the pinch. A beauty.

stephen stetson_02.jpg
stephen stetson_01.jpg
stephen stetson_03.jpg
stephen stetson_04.jpg
stephen stetson_05.jpg
stephen stetson_06.jpg
stephen stetson_07.jpg
stephen stetson_08.jpg
stephen stetson_09.jpg
stephen stetson_11.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
First of the new hats in the collection is this one. Stephen l. Stetson in Texan Palamino colour. This hat was provided by Mike (Redfokker) to whom my thanks go for finding this one and trading it with me in my first transatlantic hat-swap. The colour and proportions of this hat are really wonderful (came with the original box too). Compared to other hats in my collection (almost all European) the brim is noticeable more stiff. Bound brim at 6cm and crown 11cm at the pinch. A beauty.

View attachment 90951 View attachment 90952 View attachment 90953 View attachment 90954 View attachment 90955 View attachment 90956 View attachment 90957 View attachment 90958 View attachment 90959 View attachment 90960
Lovely unusual color. Enjoy!

KarlCrow

One Too Many

View attachment 90951 View attachment 90952 View attachment 90953 View attachment 90954 View attachment 90955 View attachment 90956 View attachment 90957 View attachment 90958 View attachment 90959 View attachment 90960
fantastic

And @steur, @Hurricane Jack, I'd wager this hat was NEVER connected in any way with any PalOmino.
Great hat steur! I wonder if the Palamino spelling was so they wouldn't have to squeeze "Never connected in any way with anyone's else's Palomino" on the label. :D
Dang Chas ... you're too quick a wit.
Or maybe it's a horse colour that was less successful:)
Stephen sure made a point of it that he wasn't connected though!

Too bad they didn't have spell check then.

Maybe he had a day off?
I have a connection that is one of those "six degrees of separation" deals. When I was a kid we had a gelding that was palomino colored (a bit more golden than your hat) & his name was Chiricahua Jack. Yrs later I honored the memory of that horse (among other things) by naming a dog I had Chiricahua Jack, but called him CJ.

Don't need no Spellcheck.

RJR

I have a connection that is one of those "six degrees of separation" deals. When I was a kid we had a gelding that was palomino colored (a bit more golden than your hat) & his name was Chiricahua Jack. Yrs later I honored the memory of that horse (among other things) by naming a dog I had Chiricahua Jack, but called him CJ.

Don't need no Spellcheck.
:cool:

I'm happy that Stefan's new American hat is such a conversation piece! He sure made it look great in those images. I didn't notice the spelling...not a horse person enough to catch that. This hat has one of the nicest SLS liner logos I've seen. I'm happy it will live out it's life on the other side of the pond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto