Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 7X with new Ribbon.

Razzman

One Too Many
I decided to change the crease and the ribbon treatment on this Stetson 7X. It originally came with a cattleman's crease and a thin western ribbon. I wanted to change the look of the hat, by changing the ribbon and the crease. I couldn't have done it without the help of Deanglen and MajorMoore.
First the original with the thin ribbon.
a>

a>

Now the thin ribbon from Dean,
a>

a>

Finally the ribbon from MajorMoore which I decided to keep on the hat.
a>

a>

a>

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Razzman -- I think that the color and width of that ribbon are a perfect complement to the 7X. Way to go!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Ugarte

A-List Customer
To my amateur eye, the thin black ribbon looks very formal. This would be a really good look with a black suit.

But I think you hit it out of the park with the final ribbon. Color and width are really striking.

Well done sir. :eusa_clap

Mark

Spellflower

Practically Family
I LOVE the wide ribbon. I hope RBH and the other Brothers of the Thin Ribbon don't get angry with me, but seeing this makes me want to replace the thin ribbon on the Wildcatter he sold me with a thicker one like you have on yours.

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
Well done, I wish my 8X looked that good! Really liked the thin ribbon/OR bow, but the wider one definitely suits it.

Bravo! :eusa_clap

Regards, Andy

Razzman

One Too Many
Thanks for all the kind words, I'm very pleased with the way the hat turned out. The felt is fantastic, very soft and pliable. It will hold any shape. I must again thank Deanglenn for his thin ribbon. I also want to thank majormoore of Buckaroo Hatters for the final product, it was his ribbon and his effort that made it work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points