Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Hemp Stratoliner

RBH

Bartender
My friends at One 2 Mini Ranch have the hemp Stratoliner at a nice price.

http://www.one2miniranch.com/stetson-stratoliner-special-edition-hemp-braid-fedora-hat/

StratoSeBr__35091.1456769833.1280.1280.JPG

tumblr_o12bedDbaY1r91qw7o1_500.jpg

Im going to give one that is actually sized a try.

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I recently got one from JJ in the original color that the guy in the pic is wearing ... and I actually like it

it is a $#!t ton better then that horrible plastic version

I got an Original Forty Seven from Rick that I like a whole lot better though :)

Last edited:

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You might want to take a look at Peters Bros.' hemps. I got a black hemp Strat-style with a crimson thin ribbon last summer that I love to death. They can do a number of shapes and colors and you get a custom hat at a reasonable price. Can't beat that. They're nice people to work with as well, and they get your hat to you pretty quickly.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
You might want to take a look at Peters Bros.' hemps. I got a black hemp Strat-style with a crimson thin ribbon last summer that I love to death. They can do a number of shapes and colors and you get a custom hat at a reasonable price. Can't beat that. They're nice people to work with as well, and they get your hat to you pretty quickly.
I can vouch for that.

RBH

Bartender
Is the hemp easy to work with (reshape?)......

Yes I highly recommend One 2 Mini Ranch for their fast shipping and great communication.
But to answer your question... the hemp Stratoliner I got from them was very easy to reshape.
Here is the hat as I received it.

WXbBnh.jpg

And here is a shot after a reblock and reflange at Buckaroo Hatters.

plqbcw7sj

I love the look of this hat now!

And one of me wearing it awhile back.

pnIUWSvxj

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Mine is supposed to arrive Saturday (in time to wear to church on Mother's Day). Didn't realize the retailer was a poster here.

Yes I highly recommend One 2 Mini Ranch for their fast shipping and great communication.
But to answer your question... the hemp Stratoliner I got from them was very easy to reshape.
Here is the hat as I received it.

WXbBnh.jpg

And here is a shot after a reblock and reflange at Buckaroo Hatters.

plqbcw7sj

I love the look of this hat now!

And one of me wearing it awhile back.

pnIUWSvxj

Mike does a Great Job , and Great Customer Service , both Mike's , Mike at Monaville does his part . The Houston US Postal Service is a killer , but he can't help that . RBH the Hemp Strat looks Great ! I gotta get to Buckaroo Hatters and see Mike Moore ... . Too close not to . I bet he's pooped after the past few weeks , and longer , with the Movie and everything .

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I recently got one from JJ in the original color that the guy in the pic is wearing ... and I actually like it

it is a $#!t ton better then that horrible plastic version

I got an Original Forty Seven from Rick that I like a whole lot better though :)

The plastic ones do have a nice purpose aside from a hat, you can carry a lot of boiled eggs in the hat, if, you turn it over!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana