Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suburan LOST WORL'S 42 black FQHH 4oz

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Worn about 5 hours
Stunning
With 26 inch custom sleeves
4 oz horsehide
Fits me with room to layer
5 feet 9 inches, 180 pounds, 32 inch waist, 42 inch chest. Lots of room in midsection for growth. Room in chest for layering.
email me at sweetfights@yahoo.ca

please see my Aero Cafe Racer as well:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/thre...a-a-42-cordovan-fqhh-650-or-best-offer.92096/

From Lost World's website:
The tough, no-nonsense, beautiful SUBURBAN -- perennial LOST WORLDS bestseller.

The SUBURBAN recreates a widespread jacket design of the 1940s, used by motorcyclists and as a work jacket. A supervisor, a foreman, someone who drove during the day, who worked outdoors -- its applications were myriad because it was good looking, functional and durable.

Once these were plentiful in vintage stores, attesting to the basic design's resilience and popularity. (When I was a kid in the late 60s, a hundred years ago, I had one much like this, lined in fantastic sheepskin, bought new as a dead stock oldie.) It confers an instant solid masculinity. 1940s noir melodramas often display very similar, tough and cool jackets. Built to endure. The older it gets, the better. Wear it religiously in the rain -- best thing for LOST WORLDS Horsehide. (As for some others ... caution!) Rain softens and breaks the hides in, articulating the peerless, beautiful grain. It did then, to originals, it still does, to our neo-originals (there's no other way to describe a LOST WORLDS jacket). Straightforward, trim but not as fitted as a fully dedicated motorcycle jacket, being straight-cut down from armpit>waist; (none of our jackets is oversized or blousy). Made in super heavyweight 4+ oz. HORSEHIDE, Pure heavyweight Nylon Satin Lining, Brass Talon Zippers, Solid Brass side adjustment buckles

Inspect the close-ups above to get some inkling of our incredible craftsmanship and the weight and finish of our famous Horsehide. Special jackets for special people. Not for everyone. For men, the vestigial sex (pun intended). Just as bench-made shoes are for the few. Yet unlike the latter, LOST WORLDS classics are eminently affordable. If a jacket costs $1025.00 but will last virtually forever, improving, not diminishing, with age, that's the definition of a bargain to us.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
IMG_4904.JPG IMG_4905.JPG IMG_4907.JPG IMG_4908.JPG IMG_4912.JPG IMG_4913.JPG IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4916.JPG IMG_4918.JPG IMG_4919.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points