Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"The Grizzly"

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
I'm totally intrigued....

Who has one?

Mr. 'H' said:
:eek:fftopic:

Mudinyereye... now that is an amazing jacket. Is it an Aero grizzly with mouton patchs and collar?

Wow.

Perhaps you could set up a thread in the jacket section.

Kudos. :eusa_clap

Feraud said:
Here was today's lunch guests.
From left to right- MrBern, Feraud, Mr.Rover, and MudInYerEye.
Picture5980.jpg

Picture5984.jpg

Picture5987.jpg

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
The grizzly in those photos was made by Toyo Enterprises of Japan who also manufacture the Buzz Rickson and Sugar Cane products. I have another Toyo grizzly (russet horsehide with yellow/gold mouton) made under their Style Eyes label.
I should add that grizzly jackets attract nearly as many women as my terrier dog.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
MudInYerEye said:
The grizzly in those photos was made by Toyo Enterprises of Japan who also manufacture the Buzz Rickson and Sugar Cane products. I have another Toyo grizzly (russet horsehide with yellow/gold mouton) made under their Style Eyes label.
I should add that grizzly jackets attract nearly as many women as my terrier dog.

Like they want to pat your jacket...right?:p :p [huh] ;) ;) Nice horsey....lol lol

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Grizzlies

Some excellent early examples turn up from time to time made by a firm called Lakeland of Shebuygen (sp?) Wisconsin made with LaskinLamb - a sheepskin made to look like more exotic fur.

If you see one - bag it! They go for loads...

Alan

WhiskeyTangoFox

One of the Regulars
That's one tough-looking jacket - very unique for sure. I'm not certain that I could put it off though. It looks fantastic on MudInYerEye but I think that it wouldn't look right on me somehow (in other words, I'm not cool enough :) ).

MudInYerEye: do you have photos of your other "grizzly" jacket and if so could you post them? I'm curious to see what a different color of mouton looks like on this jacket.

Thanks,

Noel

raptorv22

New in Town
What kind of fedora is Mr. Rover wearing in these pictures? Ive been trying to find it and have emailed him to ask, but havent gotten a response. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points