Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hatco Outlet Store in Garland, TX

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
bd6cbdbe0362ed17ef113fcbb2c6ef9c.gif

BTW - we have a thread on the outlet.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/the-hatco-outlet-store-in-garland-tx.24063/

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Thanks but I like this one better. New and vibrant. :)
Thought there might have been an old thread but I couldn't find it.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Do you just call them and ask what they have?
Yes sir. It's a little old school but you pretty much nailed it. You just call and give them your size and what some of the things you are interested in and she will go look for you. They will also inspect the hat, clean it, and send photos. I have only dealt with Candy thus far but a gentleman named Aubrey is the manager. Once I receive my hats on Thursday I was going to call and tell him how awesome Candy is and how impressed I am with their store.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes sir. It's a little old school but you pretty much nailed it. You just call and give them your size and what some of the things you are interested in and she will go look for you. They will also inspect the hat, clean it, and send photos. I have only dealt with Candy thus far but a gentleman named Aubrey is the manager. Once I receive my hats on Thursday I was going to call and tell him how awesome Candy is and how impressed I am with their store.
That's awesome. I've been in there once and it was great. Its about 5 1/2 hours from me though (thank goodness).

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
If the modern sizes fit me, it would be a problem. 59 is too small and the 60 is too big... but holy crap! for the money on that Panama.... like I said, if I wasn't flying to Ecuador Friday I'd call and buy one of those for myself! And the Whippet for $65? How can you say no to that, even if it's just to gift to a friend or whatever???

I really have to get over there at some point. Usually the hat stores I visit I walk to, but I think it's only a half hour (or so, depending on DFW traffic) to drive to Garland.

Jim, that Stratoliner looks great.

Cheers! David

Yeah, maybe 45 minutes. I got caught in rush hour traffic once and it was about 90 min. If I lived in FTW, I'd probably drive over every couple months.

And thank you.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points