Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Matchbook Company wallets

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Offered for sale are some wallets from the company-that-sadly-wasn't, The Matchbook Company (an offshoot brand started by folks from The Blackacre and Rising Sun & Co). Crafted with care in Southern California.

I have four behemoth truckers, one mid-sized trucker (only the middle one pictured below is still available tho- sorry), three cardholders, and two passport wallets. Various colors (as pictured) and leathers (three in true English bridle, and the remaining in veg tanned latigo). Sorry, no reigns available for the truckers or mids.

Pricing as follows: $120 for trucker, $110 for mid, $95 for passport wallet, and $75 for cardholder. Shipping CONUS included (excluding PayPal fees, if any).

9147FB50-84D5-4FDE-A5F4-2F334539F38A.jpg

Last edited:

Gav

Practically Family
Dude if I needed a wallet, I'd be all over you like a cheap suit.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
just wondering what leather and colours those passport wallets are?

Passport wallets are both seal brown/maroon; the darker one is English bridle and the lighter one is veg latigo.

Also note, cardholder with the hidden snap is now sold. The remaining two, both in English bridle are still available (tho I may end up keeping the tan one if still here in another few weeks :) )

Cold Cuts

Banned
OK so if it'll help kick off the stampede I'd like to offer you 60 bucks for the bridle passport wallet. If the pound wasn't so deep in the toilet just now it'd be more. Possibly if these are still for sale and there is a recovery later on I can come back at u in a few months time with something better

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Sorry pal, you'll have to do better than that- especially if you're overseas. I'm not looking to just give these away ;)

Cold Cuts

Banned
I am but I've got a US address for right now (a friend there is about to post me a larger package this week) so you wouldn't need to send overseas, and of course this turkeynecked miser would bear responsibility for shipping:)

Cold Cuts

Banned
heck, you're really beating me it out of me bro, slow grind methodology eh ;)

If you can dispatch quick I can stump 75. What are u saying?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk