Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The MK Falcon: The Time Has Come

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
Julian said:
Why is it that when I look at this picture I can hear the sounds of B-29 Bomber engines warming up and the opening bars of "The Ride of the Valkyries?"

I had very similar thoughts. The figure is beautiful and somewhat menacing anyway, and that's increased in formation. Really impressive.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Four more falcons flying today.

falcon_group2.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Those are some beautiful birds! I'm setting up a small coop for mine right next to the computer. The cat will be in for a bit of a surprise the next time he tries to sleep on the keyboard! lol

Lee

Switching to "Black and White" mode.

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
Julian said:
falcon_group2.jpg

"That's him, officer! The second one from the left. That's the bird that stole my wallet!"

<i>All right, sir. Could you describe the contents of the purloined wallet?</i>

There were 225 bucks in it. And 12 for shipping. Apart from that, just my driver's licence 'n some pawn tickets.

Decodence

A-List Customer
Capt. Jacobi just delivered something to my house. The wife is VERY curious. I warned her about opening it though. The minutes will seem like hours till I arrive.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks great. I hope he survived that delivery so he could make another. I've seen no man of the sea around here today.

Julian

New in Town
Mine arrived yesterday. Looks beautiful!

It's heavier than I thought it would be. I'm wondering if I should scratch the enamel off the front to see if there's gold and jewels underneath?

Great job MK. Thank you. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

flylot74

One of the Regulars
Oh! It has arrived! What splendid work! Thank you sir! It is more than I imagined!

My wife thinks I'm nuts (she's just jealous because the voices are only talking to me!) and my brother is envious......

I am most pleased!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112