Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The MK Maltese Falcon has found its way home !

Maltese

One of the Regulars
I have been on a search for this Stunning Statue for over three years . I felt like Sam spade trying to chase down lead after lead but always seeming to come up empty handed like the fat man in the movie .

Well today my search came to an end . I was floored when I opened the box as you can see it was ship in a completely movie accurate display. Even down to the stuffing !!! I have owned all of the Maltese falcon replicas out there and can tell you none of them not even the ozy bird can hold a candle to this .

Extremely well made it is very heavy and looks identical to the original used in the timeless classic film.
I was lucky enough to live out a small movie fantasy in solving the mystery and acquiring this Treasure . HUGE Thank you to the mysterious illusive figure who ultimately decided to part with the bird :) Hope you enjoy the pictures !!!!!!! DSC01765.jpg DSC01767.jpg DSC01768.jpg DSC01779.jpg DSC01770.jpg DSC01794.jpg

Last edited:

Maltese

One of the Regulars
oh, that MK... he made it ?
The Bird was made

In 1539 , By The knight Templars of Malta who paid tribute to Charles the V of Spain by sending him a Gold Falcon encrusted from beak to claw
with the rarest jewels :)

DSC01780.jpg

" The Stuff that dreams are made of "

Last edited:

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Hey, MK, nice to see yer face!
Yes, MK, our founding father, put a lot of effort and passion into securing the actual, true, real, genuine Maltese Falcon. Congrats!

Maltese

One of the Regulars
The Original Just sold at auction for 4 million plus buyers premium!!!!!!!!!

I really love my bird!!!

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Nice set. In my opinion
The Mk is by far the most accurate that has ever been made . The other has always looked like a chicken with a shrunken head to me .
The years I spent Searching the globe for the Matese I could have easily settled for the lesser versions .So glad I never gave up on the dream
because it did come true :)

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Just watched the greatest film ever made again .

I still can't get over how accurate this bird is . You may want to watch it again yourself
you will great chuckle and how off the OZ chicken head is lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112