Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The "Moonshiner" new Aero Style

willyto

One Too Many
Aero announced the return of the Waterfront in red and black and now they've announced a new style on their Facebook.

Another new style about to drop this week. The "Moonshiner", the 'predecessor' to our Bootlegger.#aeromoonshiner #aeroleather #newfor2017#aeroleatherclothing #jacketrequired#madeinscotland #menswear #jacketrequiredaw17#jraw17

WW1qfX0.jpg

I would also like to see the Seabiscuit properly introduced!

Last edited:

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
It would be so cool if it is based on the 30's STF style with big front drop, high arnholes, and back vent...rather than the boxier BL :)
We have raised the arms slightly and thinned down the sleeves a little. The back is vented. The lapel does have a buttone hole so it can be done all the way up.
This and all of our new offerings will be on our site by the end of the week.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Another button up :) Liking this a little better than the zippered version though I think it is more suitable for a slimmer fitting than me ;)

Your Cafe Racer is looking great and will be heading your way this week..... maybe tomorrow

This made me much happier than I thought it ever could. What's not making me happy is that I just KNOW it's gonna fall on weekend and then I'll have to wait till monday. But not that I can wear it anyway... I really wonder if it turned out as cool as I envisioned it. Or better!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I have been theory-crafting a jacket just like that this very day and now this gets posted. What a coincidence. Wow.

I love the broader lapels of double breasted coats but wearing a black leather double breasted coat in Germany is a real bad call, like really, really bad. Perfectos got the lapels but the overall styling is usually very biker business and not very casual. Also buttons > zippers. So yeah, this style is the answer to what I am looking for for a while now. Great idea by Aero!

I hear you, JJ. I still have a couple of sketches with the jacket exactly like this, same back and all, only with an A-2 style pockets.

I love the broader lapels of double breasted coats but wearing a black leather double breasted coat in Germany is a real bad call, like really, really bad.

Why is it a bad idea? Because of the... goose stepping guys? But this is a short jacket and didn't Polizei have the same sorta double breasted leather coat with brass buttons as a standard cold weather issue during the 70's?

willyto

One Too Many
Did a Handymike post just get deleted? o_O

It had a picture of a cool jacket and he asked if the moonshiner could have those pockets.

willyto

One Too Many

Well, I hope I haven't seen any classified information that could get me in trouble :D I didn't save it though so I won't upload it but what has been seen can't be unseen.

I guess you weren't supposed to share that jacket as the flloor looked quite similar to Aero's floor and could be a new release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch