Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Powder Room's Etsy Directory

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
The Ragged Bloom

I also have an Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/theraggedbloom

It is a joint venture with my mother & I, we had a brick & mortar shop but had to close several years back. The entrepreneur in both of us never left so here we are :)

We sell vintage aprons, linens, embroideries & patterns, as well as, reproduction items.

Coming Soon in our little shop we will be including "cancer caps". My mother is a Breast Cancer survivor of 3 years and has reached out to others in our area who are currently struggling through it and we would like to do the same on Etsy...

ehappy

Familiar Face
I have an etsy shop, offering vintage clothing 40's - 80's (earlier if I find it) + lingerie + jewelry + accessories:

www.ehappy.etsy.com

Off to <3 you all! And do a little bit of shopping myself :) I look mainly for kitschy 70's novelty sweaters (Cyn-Les) with little embroidered sayings and such + sparkly disco dresses + unique train cases + owl necklaces + cherry stuff so please do send me a convo if you have any of these things!

marineabilly

A-List Customer
VINTAGE / RETRO ITEMS ON ESTY

Hello - I was given permission to enter this sacred room :D

Just wanted to let you all know that I've started a new store on Etsy. At the moment I have only one 1950's style Rock N Roll Ricky Jacket, but will be listing a lot of vintage / retro womens items tonight and throughout the week as my wife and I do some "spring cleaning". These items will include:

Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses
Lucite Confetti Bracelets & Earrings
Vintage 1950's fabric
More Rockin' Guys clothes
and more...

agent d

New in Town
Etsy shop for gauged ears

I sell chandelier plugs for those that have gauged ears and love vintage. Chandelier plugs (TM) bring back a more feminine design.
Here's the link to -etsy stores only please- bartender

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Etsy stores with a url of samplestore. etsy.com are allowed in this thread. Private stores where you own the URL are not allowed. Neither are allowed in your signature line.

This directory is simply a courtesy to a lot of the loungers here who have etsy stores.

We would have sent you a message about it, but it was your only post, and you need to have a min of 15 for the private message service to start up.

Thanks,
LD

MetroRetroVtg

New in Town
Thanks for the clarification -- but as already stated, it is not a private store. It is an ETSY store. It is a shortened URL as many sellers own and use.

Please click on on it (or hover the mouse near it) and you will see. But to comply, here is the full length link (the latest format that Etsy has changed us all to...) http://www.etsy.com/shop/metroretrovintage

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto