Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stratoliner Appreciation Club {MODERN}

DavidVillaJr

One of the Regulars
I've got at vintage Mac Lachlan Stratoliner "clone" in a nice green color, but I'm hankering for silverbelly or other color that I can wear on the "off" days.

I don't want to ALWAYS wear a green hat, hahahaha!!!

greenhat.jpg
greenhat2.jpg

+1 It has been a long time since I reviewed this entire thread. I recently received Moon's Sage Green, Excellent Quality Stratoliner. I now see what everyone was talking about. This hat is really special, the color is rare, felt is buttery smooth and pliable (with a Moon Diamond) and I couldn't be more pleased. It gets a lot of head time, and I've posted it in a couple of threads when I got it. With all the recent (ongoing) talk of modern Stetson quality I felt behooved to post my new Strat here for this thread. Love this hat, Moon was right. I find he usually is...
17Dec16 Sage Stratoliner Debut.jpg
Sage Strat side 17Dec16.jpg
Strat sweat logo Excellent.jpg
Sage Strat ribbon and diamond 17Dec16.jpg

DanO

One of the Regulars
Redfokker and Moon that is one nice hat, as I said when it went up if the size had been a little larger it would have been sitting on my head.
Congrats redfokker it looks mahvalous on you!!!

RJR

+1 It has been a long time since I reviewed this entire thread. I recently received Moon's Sage Green, Excellent Quality Stratoliner. I now see what everyone was talking about. This hat is really special, the color is rare, felt is buttery smooth and pliable (with a Moon Diamond) and I couldn't be more pleased. It gets a lot of head time, and I've posted it in a couple of threads when I got it. With all the recent (ongoing) talk of modern Stetson quality I felt behooved to post my new Strat here for this thread. Love this hat, Moon was right. I find he usually is... View attachment 63697 View attachment 63698 View attachment 63699 View attachment 63700
Great colors and excellent review.

Samuel

Practically Family
+1 It has been a long time since I reviewed this entire thread. I recently received Moon's Sage Green, Excellent Quality Stratoliner. I now see what everyone was talking about. This hat is really special, the color is rare, felt is buttery smooth and pliable (with a Moon Diamond) and I couldn't be more pleased. It gets a lot of head time, and I've posted it in a couple of threads when I got it. With all the recent (ongoing) talk of modern Stetson quality I felt behooved to post my new Strat here for this thread. Love this hat, Moon was right. I find he usually is... View attachment 63697 View attachment 63698 View attachment 63699 View attachment 63700
Looks good on you sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana