Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
mybird.jpg

OK. The mold is finished. Now it is time to cast the birds. It is also time to find out who is really serious.

This is a limited run. I will be casting and shipping the falcons this week. The following week I will be on vacation. Once I leave, the mold goes into storage. That will be the end of the run.

There have been a lot of people saying "put me down for one...or put me on the list. The way you get on the list is make arrangement for payment. Here is the list of people who made arrangements to buy a Falcon:
MK
Zohar
Chamarro
Mike W.
SgianMonk
Pretty Big Guy
Capt. Krunch
Austin
Minnesota
Kwebs
ITG
Ken
Imahomer
Renderking
Patterson
Runquist

If you are not on this list, a falcon has not been reserved for you. I will keep updating this list as payments are received.

Thanks guys for being a part of this project.

......or you can always wait and get one these on E-Bay later. :p

maltese%20falcon.JPG

falcon2.jpg

Imahomer

Practically Family
Hey MK...
I never saw any reference to the Hong Kong newspaper my Falcon was wrapped up in. Personally, I thought it was a nice touch and figure that they all came that way, however I didn't see it mentioned by anyone else.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Originally posted by MK
I am glad you liked it. It wasn't easy finding that paper either. Almost everyone had theirs mailed that way too.

As I said, it was a nice touch. I just wondered if everyone else got it wrapped that way and I was the only one that noticed or what. Bravo!

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
I thought I'd dust off this old thread with a few pics of my display of MK's bird. My house has this perfect little nich above the mantle that even has an electrical socket built in!
Falcon-vi.jpg

Falcon3_4-vi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider