Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very best image of yourself

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
how about one of the worst? :D

2011-04-30125840-1.jpg

I still like like, CM!

Gromulus

Practically Family
I didn't even know this thread existed. I guees I need to get out of the Hat forum more often!

Anyhow, I am usually the guy behind the camera so I really have very few of myself. (One of the reasons why I usually don't post pictures) Of those I do have, my "best" one has to be that of me on my wedding day back in 1984! I apologize for the poor image, but this was taken in the days of real photographs and the image was scanned.

WeddingPicture.jpg
[/IMG]

Besides my lovely wife I have had another ("iron") mistress for most of my adult life. Although my competition days are far behind me, this is one of me back in the day (circa 1985). Again, another scanned photo.

MrMuscularityContest1985.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry, didn't know the pics were so big!

Last edited:

Connery

One Too Many
I like this one.... and yes the hat it's faux I do not wear fur ... NEVER!

m_IMG_4352-2.jpg

Your photo is reminiscent of High Fashion. Your graceful modeling of the hat and scarf is reminiscent of Anne Bancroft, Audrey Hepburn and Carole Lombard so much so that I am going to place your photo together with theirs and now there is a complete set.:D
leopard-print-anne-bancroft-as-mrs-.jpg
charadecoathat2.jpg
lombard.jpg
m_IMG_4352-2.jpg

Apparently Bob Dylan was inspired by such fashion as well. Dylan wrote 'Leopard-Skin-Pill-Box-Hat'.
[video=youtube;4Fq-8UTvzmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fq-8UTvzmM[/video]

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Your photo is reminiscent of High Fashion. Your graceful modeling of the hat and scarf is reminiscent of Anne Bancroft, Audrey Hepburn and Carole Lombard so much so that I am going to place your photo together with theirs and now there is a complete set.:D

Apparently Bob Dylan was inspired by such fashion as well. Dylan wrote 'Leopard-Skin-Pill-Box-Hat'.
[video=youtube;4Fq-8UTvzmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fq-8UTvzmM[/video]

omg! :eek: :)

thank you so very much for your kind words!! and the song is great too! :D

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Since my vintage mug has been seen here already plenty of times, here's one from about 10 years ago:

iPhotoapp-1.jpg

I never thought much of it until a friend said they liked it [huh]

Rue - I bet you'll be thoroughly bored by now but I just have to join the choir:

Whoah! Me, I just got blown off my feet - big time!! :eusa_clap

Last edited:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I just looked through the photos I've kept and couldn't really decide between my faves so here are all three of them... ;)

mallory_08_12_10a.jpg

louis_custom_hatters_12_02_10.jpg

eleganter_sporthut_0_17_11.jpg

Hmmmm...I really need to take my camera out with me sometimes...

...but it is so dreadfully clumsy!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112