Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi is killing it lately

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Looking at the New Arrivals page on Thedileathers.

This one reminds me of something... I'm not sure if it's Greedo from Star Wars, or The Green Lantern, or what, but something about it seems familiar, and I can't put my finger on it. Normally I don't like two-tone jackets, but the way these colors go together...
8.jpg

This one ain't bad either:
11.jpg

I think Thedi might be making the best looking cafe jackets today.
10.jpg

And then there's these...
18.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

I feel like I'm going broke just looking at the website...

devilish

A-List Customer
That asymmetrical button front is pretty close to grail status for me. The café racers are slightly on the busy side to my tastes but still look like top notch jackets. Glad I'm too broke to even consider a purchase. But I will remember that design for the future.

Furrowson

One of the Regulars
Looking at the New Arrivals page on Thedileathers.

This one reminds me of something... I'm not sure if it's Greedo from Star Wars, or The Green Lantern, or what, but something about it seems familiar, and I can't put my finger on it. Normally I don't like two-tone jackets, but the way these colors go together...
8.jpg

This one ain't bad either:
11.jpg

I think Thedi might be making the best looking cafe jackets today.
10.jpg

And then there's these...
18.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

I feel like I'm going broke just looking at the website...

I have exactly the same feeling about the first one - and that he's been smashing it lately. My thought was that it's reminiscent of a video game character or something (maybe from boarder lands?). Still can't put my finger on it. His are the only cafes I yearn for. Yearning so hard right now :'0

Edward

Bartender
The café racer type are more modern a style than I'd normally go for, but very nice. If they can take CE armour, they'd be very practical as riding jackets. Nice to see Thedi as another player on the market developing their own distinctive house-styled rather than a 'me too' operation.

Part of me thinks too much time has passed (for me) to go with a wilder jacket.
The other part that's still just post-puberty wants a crazy jacket for a change...
I have to think that a Thedi is my next jacket. They strike a nerve with me that nothing else does today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider