Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi is killing it lately

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Wasn't the guy who founded Thedi - not sure if that's THeodoros (though it seems likely!) - a former employee with Harley, who struck out on his own to bring his own thing to bike jacket specifically? I'm sure I read a blurb something along those lines. The bike jackets, or at least some of the designs, have CE armour pockets, so they've clearly been designed with that in mind.

The Euro is strong against the pound at present, but if it dips again like it did a fw years ago, this could be a very attractive prospect.

Yes, as far as I know Theodoros was working for Harley. If I remember well Thedi stands for THEodoros and DImitra (his wife).
Amazing jackets. In August I will be in Greece, I'll try to go to Salonica as well, though my current budget does not allow for a new jacket.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am definitely getting this one, don't know in which colour or leather yet

1.jpg

then there is this one...

5.jpg

And so much more...

Edward

Bartender
The Pliskewn jacket in a lighter hide like goat could be a fantastic travel jacket. (Actually, I'd be well tmepted by a 'too hot for leather' version in drill cotton too).

barnabus

One Too Many
The Pliskewn jacket in a lighter hide like goat could be a fantastic travel jacket. (Actually, I'd be well tmepted by a 'too hot for leather' version in drill cotton too).
I don't think there are many leather jacket styles that wouldn't also work excellently well in waxed cotton canvas. I think this Plissken would be utterly superb that way, as would an A1.

In my imagination, they're awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch