Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that make you smile

HadleyH1

One Too Many
Just noticed the "new in town," did you have to sign up under a new username for some reason? Shame your past account isn't active.

When I tried to log in with my original name and password , I couldn't, I tried for a long time but it was not possible.

So I registered again and tried to post and nothing (my fault, I didn't know or remember one has to wait for some hours or something)....so I registered again and then again for good measure:eek::eek: hahaaaa sorry I have to laugh :D

Anyway I was accepted the next day and here I am.:p

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
:)
IMG_0042.JPG

With my little co- pilot. He's the youngest of my 3 dogs. My other two are pugs, and I would have preferred an overweight English Bulldog as #3 because I prefer homely to "cute," but this little guy needed a home. He's smart as a whip (maybe too much for his own good) but he's a keeper.

View attachment 87019

Looks like he's a Bichon. They're very good dogs.

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Are you saying Calvin and Chloe aren't cute? o_O

:D

"So ugly, they're cute" is a term I hear a lot addressed to pugs- although WE think that they're beautiful. I think that they're almost human- in looks and personality- as to the point that we refer to them as, "the furry children." On looks alone, Casey is more classic "foo foo cute," but he has a roll in the mud inclination that belies that. He's also more potentially destructive if left alone... but having already owned a very delinquent Bull Terrier we conclude all three really are pretty easy to care for.

"So ugly, they're cute" is a term I hear a lot addressed to pugs- although WE think that they're beautiful...
As do I. And Bulldogs, English or otherwise, for that matter. We looked at quite a few Pugs when my wife decided she wanted a dog a little over six years ago, but she changed direction and we adopted a not-so-Miniature Schnauzer that we named Butch.

48u48bN.jpg

The photo was taken about four years ago, and he destroyed that dog bed not long after this photo was taken. :D Lesson learned: no plush beds or toys for Butch, 'cause they won't survive. That aside, we couldn't be happier. Butch is a good dog, very playful and affectionate, loves to meet people, loves children, and he makes my wife and I smile a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points