Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Mission Orange.
I remember working on weekends helping the soda water man separate the empty
glass bottles and putting them in the wooden crates to be hauled away.
There’s nothing quite like the stench of old soda and beer empties in the back of the
store or saloon on a hot summer day. :p

Turkey or ham for Thanksgiving feast?

Turkey (and with all apologies to Lizzie), my dad didn't raise no communist. You can have both offered, but Turkey is a must on Thanksgiving Day.

Christmas: Ham or Turkey?

Turkey (and with all apologies to Lizzie), my dad didn't raise no communist. You can have both offered, but Turkey is a must on Thanksgiving Day.

Christmas: Ham or Turkey?

Ham though this past Christmas I cooked shrimp and cheesy grits with andouille sausage. Not really a traditionalist.

Roast garlic mashed potatoes or Mac and cheese?

Ham though this past Christmas I cooked shrimp and cheesy grits with andouille sausage. Not really a traditionalist.

Roast garlic mashed potatoes or Mac and cheese?

Not an easy one, but the answer is almost always mac 'n' cheese, not matter the question.

Mac 'n' cheese with breadcrumbs on top or not?

Dammit, man! May I have three bowls please? Gun to head, the red sauce though I like them all. A lot.

Cheesecake, plain or topped?

Plain (the simplicity and huge delivery of fat is the cheesecakes sin qua non - toppings just muddle the picture)

Italian (ricotta) or American (cream cheese) cheesecake?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana