Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Throw away A-2

rick5150

One of the Regulars
That looks like a decent jacket for banging around in. That is what I like about ebay. You either get completely ripped off by the "authentic" or "vintage" jackets OR you nail something that is worth more than you paid. I bought a jacket for $10 listed as a leather windbreaker (aren't they all?) that is an excellent winter jacket here in NH. It has a heavy cloth lining, hidden cuffs inside the snap-barrell cuffs and the leather is heavier than anything I previously owned. You can look stylish without worrying about messing it up.

Hey, a Jeep! :jeep:

Heirphoto

New in Town
Sharptoys,
What do you think about the jacket now that you have tried it out?

I am looking for a "beater" jacket at a cheap price. I have several top end leathers but an everyday knock around piece woulfd be great.

Tony

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I wear mine all of the time. Except for some fuzzies on the right wrist area of the cloth (from carrying my daughter in my right hand/arm, I see nothing wrong at all. It is comfortable, soft, and has a lot of pockets :p !

It was/is a tremendous deal.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Held up fine

Heirphoto said:
Sharptoys,
What do you think about the jacket now that you have tried it out?

I am looking for a "beater" jacket at a cheap price. I have several top end leathers but an everyday knock around piece woulfd be great.

Tony

The jacket is about 7 months old and is a great jacket. I paid around $50 but i bought it in the summer :drum: Mine shows no wear but i do live in Florida

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko