Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Sweet custom Aero Board Racer! This has been a popular version of the BR with four angled front pockets and the standard BR back...it looks awesome in the Black Vicenza Horsehide! Check out the base style of the Board Racer here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-board-racer and then contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket.

Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 34 Tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 34 Tag Front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 34 Tag Front Open final.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 34 Back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Aero Rockfella is one of those jackets that has so many unique details...the curved chest pocket, the front seaming, the button side cinches, etc. Here's a custom Rockafella in Russet Vicenza with a Lochcarron tartan that is quite amazing!

To learn how the Aero fit jacket process works, take a look at the link below. Our fit jacket process allows for a perfect Aero fit, each and everytime--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Rockafella Russet Vicenza horsehide front.JPG
Aero Rockafella Russet Vicenza horsehide back.JPG
Aero Rockafella Russet Vicenza horsehide tag.JPG
Aero Rockafella Russet Vicenza horsehide cuff.JPG
Aero Rockafella Russet Vicenza horsehide upper yoke.JPG

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero 1920s Work Coat in Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide that will ship out today to its new owner! That Navy Blue wool lining looks fantastic... This jacket has a custom back that deletes the half belt, yet retains the side cinches!

Check out the product page for the 1920s Work Coat--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-1920s-work-coat

Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Front 1smaller.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Tag 1.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Button 2.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Cuff 1.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Full Back Final.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Right Shoulder 1.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Side Strap 1.jpg
Aero 1920s Premier Work Coat Dark Seal Vicenza Front Open 1.jpg

Work Coat IG collage smaller.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
"[T]he jacket is stunning. It is well beyond my expectations in workmanship and overall quality. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for all your help and advice over these past months. [The jacket] was well worth the wait. Thanks again, S"

Another Satisfied Thurston Bros. Aero A-2 customer! This beautiful A-2 was specified in Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide.

Customer in Dark Seal Vicenza A-2.jpg

Last edited:

Radz108

One of the Regulars
Here's a very handsome Aero Seven that recently came in...the Russet Vicenza Horsehide on this jacket is absolutely stunning! I think the new owner is going to be very pleased! You can learn more about the Aero Seven at the link provided below--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-seven

View attachment 55517 View attachment 55519 View attachment 55520 View attachment 55521 View attachment 55522 View attachment 55523 View attachment 55524
I know who's jacket this is ;)!!
I can't wait to get this!! I hope the whole Canada Post strike threat happening right now doesn't push through so I can get this shipped to me ASAP:(
Carrie, do you have a shot of the underarm shields as well?

RG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points