Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I know who's jacket this is ;)!!
I can't wait to get this!! I hope the whole Canada Post strike threat happening right now doesn't push through so I can get this shipped to me ASAP:(
Carrie, do you have a shot of the underarm shields as well?

RG

Hi Radz108,

We'll cross our fingers on the postal strike.

Don't worry, the jacket is complete with the leather underarm shields and they look great! However, we didn't get a photo of them...

Enjoy this beauty!

Radz108

One of the Regulars
:D:D:D
Hi Radz108,

We'll cross our fingers on the postal strike.

Don't worry, the jacket is complete with the leather underarm shields and they look great! However, we didn't get a photo of them...

Enjoy this beauty!
Thanks Carrie:D
The jacket looks awesome. And the russet hide is gorgeous. Also the nickel hardware has nice contrast without it being too bright. Great suggestion over the vintage brass I was initially thinking about!

BobJ

Practically Family
"[T]he jacket is stunning. It is well beyond my expectations in workmanship and overall quality. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for all your help and advice over these past months. [The jacket] was well worth the wait. Thanks again, S"

Another Satisfied Thurston Bros. Aero A-2 customer! This beautiful A-2 was specified in Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide.

View attachment 55367

THAT! That, my friend, is the quintessential, and perfect, A-2. Couldn't improve on it in any way I can think of. I hope you two grow old together - through many moons, knits, and linings.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
THAT! That, my friend, is the quintessential, and perfect, A-2. Couldn't improve on it in any way I can think of. I hope you two grow old together - through many moons, knits, and linings.

Here's another beautiful Vicenza Horsehide jacket!

Aero Seal Vicenza Horsehide Buco J-100 Board Racer in the photos below.

You can learn more about our fit jacket process (everyone loves it!) at our Custom Aero Page--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Bottom Front Open 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Front 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Tag 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Collar 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Front Pockets 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Bottom Back 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Bottom Back Detail 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Buco J-100 Board Racer Seal Vicenza Sz 40 Bottom Grain 1 smaller.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Fall is a great season for a new Vicenza Horsehide Aero...contact us at info@thurston-bros.com or (206) 550-3545 and we'll get you started with an Aero fit jacket so that we can be sure to get you the exact fit that you'd like! You can read about our custom Aero fit jacket process at the link provided below--

Seal Vicenza Horsehide 100% Aniline Full Grain Vegetable Tanned 1930s Half Belt

Aero 1930s Half Belt Seal Vicenza Front Closed 3 FINAL smaller.jpg

Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 100% Aniline Full Grain Vegetable Tanned 1930s Half Belt

Aero 1930s Half Belt Dark Seal Vicenza Size 40 Front Closed 3 FINAL smaller.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a stunning Aero Ridley J-106 in Black and Seal Vicenza Horsehide. This style can be worn with or without the removable belt, just like the original Buco J-24s. To learn more about the Aero Ridley J-106 and its counterpart, the Aero Ridley J-107, please click below--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181980477194?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

*For custom Aero Ridley purchases, please contact us via email at info@thurston-bros.com or at (206) 550-3545. Please do not contact us via eBay messages.

Aero Two Tone Ridley J106 Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide Front Closed Better Version 2 smaller.jpg
Aero Two Tone Ridley J106 Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide Front Open 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Two Tone Ridley J106 Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide Front Back 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Two Tone Ridley J106 Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide Front Chest Pocket 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Two Tone Ridley J106 Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide Belt 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Two-Tone Ridley J-106 Size 38 Front OPEN 4 smaller.jpg

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
@Carrie, when is the physical store reopening? I'm in Seattle on vacation and tried to stop by, and was surprised to see you're still closed as a result of the gas explosion months ago.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
@Carrie, when is the physical store reopening? I'm in Seattle on vacation and tried to stop by, and was surprised to see you're still closed as a result of the gas explosion months ago.

Hi Guppy,

Our store is still "Yellow Tagged" by the City of Seattle. "Yellow Tagged," in this case, means that the north wall isn't stable and therefore, the building isn't safe for occupancy. The building would have been fixed a long time ago, but the property owner is wanting to tear the building down and redevelop the block...this redevelopment could take 1-2 years, and this is very frustrating for us...:(

If you have something specific in mind, we can meet you for an Aero / Vanson / Thedi fitting at the Phinney Neighborhood Association. If you'd like to schedule an appt., email us at info@thurston-bros.com or give us a ring at (206) 550-3545.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a beautiful Aero Board Racer in Black Vicenza! The lining is Lochcarron's Plockton Check Tweed and the thread is OD Green.

*Keep in mind that Vicenza Horsehide is Full Grain and 100% Aniline Leather. These two factors allow Vicenza to show off an incredible amount of natural grain and texture.

Getting an Aero fit jacket is an excellent way to ensure that you get the very best fit possible with your purchase. You can read about our Aero fit jacket process at the link provided below--

Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Front Open 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Front 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Tag 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Right Chest 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Back 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Back Shoulder 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Front Open 1 smaller.jpg
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza Size 40 Plockton Check Tweed Liner 1 smaller.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk