Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Gorgeous Aero A-1 that's heading out it its new owner today! Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide with Olive Knits--very cool combination! The Aero A-1 is a great late winter/spring jacket...contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and get fitted for a custom Aero order! https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero A-1 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide lining.jpg
Aero A-1 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero A-1 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide collar.jpg
Aero A-1 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide buttons.jpg
Aero A-1 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide patch pocket.jpg
Aero A-1 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide knit cuffs.jpg

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous Aero A-1 that's heading out it its new owner today! Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide with Olive Knits--very cool combination! The Aero A-1 is a great late winter/spring jacket...contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and get fitted for a custom Aero order! https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 66604 View attachment 66605 View attachment 66606 View attachment 66607 View attachment 66608 View attachment 66609

Really nice look with the olive knits. Of course, you know me: Fly Boy jackets over Scooter Boy jackets, ANY day.o_O

K-Pants

One of the Regulars
Nice pic, Carrie!
This dark seal looks a bit lighter than others i have seen. Does that color kind of vary a bit, more so than others? I really love some of the darker examples. My next jacket I think would be dark seal but I'd probably Want to request an extra dark hide. Is that possible?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nice pic, Carrie!
This dark seal looks a bit lighter than others i have seen. Does that color kind of vary a bit, more so than others? I really love some of the darker examples. My next jacket I think would be dark seal but I'd probably Want to request an extra dark hide. Is that possible?

The Dark Seal can vary some. However, it's no problem to ask for the darkest hide available! :)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Board Racer in Dark Seal Vicenza with a Lochcarron tartan! It may not seem like it (at least not here in Seattle), but spring is around the corner ;). We've been planning for spring weather and there are lots of great stock jackets on the way--Board Racers, A-2s, Type 3s, Ridleys, and a number of other styles! You can check our Featured Stock page to see the new arrivals--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Gordon Clan tartan lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza chest pocket.jpg

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Cream Vicenza Horsehide is now available! Our Cream Vicenza pairs well with indigo selvedge denim and is an incredible option for spring, summer and fall jackets. Virtually every Aero style can be done in Cream!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Board Racer in Cream Vicenza Horsehide

View attachment 67044 View attachment 67045 View attachment 67046 View attachment 67047 View attachment 67048 View attachment 67049

Nice! Love the special edition Wranglers as well.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide! This Board Racer was made custom for a customer with a Four-Pocket front, light tan contrast stitching and a perfectly complimentary blue Lochcarron lightweight wool lining. If you'd like to get fitted for the Board Racer, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a Board Racer fit jacket and start the custom process! You can read more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide Blue Plain Weathered wool lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide collar.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide yoke.jpg
Aero Board Racer Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide back grain.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member