Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Board Racer in Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide. Love the Musselburgh tartan lining paired with Cordovan Vicenza! The Board Racer is an easy style to wear and very popular for the summer season! We have size 34-46 in stock and available to use for fit jackets. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Board Racer Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 44 Musselburgh tartan lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 44 front.jpg

Aero Board Racer Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 44 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 44 sleeve zip.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 44 back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero size 46 40-3785-P Type A-2 in Russet Vicenza Horsehide! This beautiful leather will develop an incredible patina with age and wear... The Vicenza Horsehide is a great weight for the A-2 style...there isn't much physical break-in and the leather develops very quickly! We have A-2s in stock in sizes 38-48 for fit jackets and off-the-rack sales. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide lining.jpg
Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide cuffs.jpg
Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide patch pocket.jpg
Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide sleeve grain.jpg
Aero A-2 40-3785-P Russet Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide is a killer color! Check out this custom Aero Long Half Belt made with the Blackened Brown and a Holyrood Modern tartan lining. If you'd like to get fitted for the Long Half Belt, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket. You can read more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide Holyrood Modern tartan lining.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide cuffs.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide cargo pocket.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero Long Half Belt Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide action back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This custom jacket is on the way to Pennsylvania! Aero Board Racer in Dark Seal Vicenza with a Lochaber tartan lining! The Board Racer has become one of our most popular styles...it's a slimfit classic look that is comfortable in nearly year-round. We have a number of great Board Racers in stock and ready for delivery on our Featured Stock page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 U9 Lochaber Weathered tartan lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 U9 front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 U9 tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 U9 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 U9 back.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide 42 U9 yoke grain.jpg

Edward

Bartender
That Ridley is a very sexy pieced indeed..... It's gone on my list for a brown bike jacket....

Here's something new to consider--the Aero Speedy Dustbowl, named for it's Speedway front and Dustbowl back!

I ordered one in that configuration in 2014; I call it my SpeedBowl. :)

That cordovan Italian leather's a killer!

Isn't it just! I'd love to see that shade in goat, too.

philosophy101

A-List Customer
The Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide is a killer color! Check out this custom Aero Long Half Belt made with the Blackened Brown and a Holyrood Modern tartan lining. If you'd like to get fitted for the Long Half Belt, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket. You can read more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 74860 View attachment 74861 View attachment 74862 View attachment 74863 View attachment 74864 View attachment 74865 View attachment 74866 View attachment 74867
Carrie - When viewed in person, does this color come across more as a dark brown or as black with a brownish undertone? No doubt there's a degree of subjectivity here, but I'd like to know your impression. (I understand that over time the brown will increasingly show through, but I'm curious about how it looks when new.)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie - When viewed in person, does this color come across more as a dark brown or as black with a brownish undertone? No doubt there's a degree of subjectivity here, but I'd like to know your impression. (I understand that over time the brown will increasingly show through, but I'm curious about how it looks when new.)

Definitely more the latter (black with a brownish undertone)...it really is hard to read as a dark brown at all, but you can see the subtle difference when the Blackened Brown is next to a true black leather!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112